COVID-19 Shipping Carrier Statuses
Each shipping carrier is responding to COVID-19 differently. Review the carrier's latest updates to learn how changes to their services might impact your shipping.
Canada Post has the following changes to their service:
- Proof-of-age verification and required signatures are limited to post-office pickups.
- On-time guarantees are suspended.
- Shipments to many countries are currently not being accepted.
For more information, refer to Canada Post's news releases.
For more information about service disruptions, refer to Canada Post's daily service alerts.
DHL has the following changes to their service:
- Certain countries are experiencing a temporary service disruption.
As of now, the following countries are experiencing temporary shipping suspension:
China, Cuba, France (except Metz, Guinea-Bissau, India, Libya, Mauritius, Mayotte, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Somalia, Somaliland, St. Eustatius, Timor-Leste, Venezuela, Israel,
For more information about DHL service disruptions, refer to DHL's COVID-19 updates.
UPS has the following changes to their service:
- As of March 26, 2020, the UPS service guarantee is suspended for all US-origin shipments (domestic and international) at any service level.
For more information, refer to UPS's service alerts.
USPS has the following changes to their service:
- Some USPS post offices are closed.
- USPS is not shipping to certain countries.
- There are delays in USPS mail and package deliveries to and from certain countries.
- As of February 10, 2020, there is a temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for China and Hong Kong SAR China.
For more information about which countries USPS is no longer shipping to, refer to USPS's international service disruptions.
For more information on USPS's latest announcements, refer to USPS's official statements.
If some carrier services are suspended why are you guys still giving us the option to pay for 2 and 3 day shipping? I paid for my stuff to be here in two days and it’s been 4 days.